Special Air Services-Canada Inc. (SAS-Canada) has just completed another production run of the very popular 27 Piece OD Drill Bushing Sets (Transfer Bushings).
We have been manufacturing drill bushings for almost 20 years. With each production run we modify and improve drill bushings and trays based on feedback from our customers. We believe the improvements incorporated into the most recent production run will make our sets even more popular.
- The tray is machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum Extrusion. It is then anodized the red color to improve workplace viability.
- We have added Neoprene feed to the bottom of the tray to help stabilize the tray and reduce the slippage on metal surfaces.
- The Tray has been laser engraved to provide a specific location for each size of drill bushing.
- These Transfer Bushings are machined from O-1 Oil Hardening Tool Steel. Each bushing is heat treated and tempered to Rockwell C58.
- Bushings are machined to a tolerance of ± 0.001″.
- The bushing OD sizes have been chosen after years of input by our customers. The bushing sizes accommodate standard fractional fasteners, oversize and undersized fasteners.
How to Get Your Own Set
Joint the scores professional craftsman who have already purchased these Transfer Bushings and use them daily. As a drilling aid they guarantee a perfectly concentric fastener holes in the new part. Fastener hole misalignment can be virtually eliminated.
If you don’t see the size you need contact us. We have manufactured sizes up to 0.7600″. We even make Transfer Bushings used to install Brownline Seat/Cargo Track (0.7850″).
To learn more about this set of Transfer Bushings and other Special Aircraft Tools we manufacture visit our website at: