Larger Diameter Drill Bushings
Customers Want Larger Diameter Drill Bushings
We listen to our customers. A number have requested larger diameters to compliment the 27 Piece OD Drill Bushing Set (Transfer Bushings) where this popular set leaves off.
As a result, we manufacture and assemble this set of Larger Diameter Drill Bushings (Transfer Bushings) with diameters starting at 0.5625" (9/16") to 0.7600". These were the five most requested sizes. To round out the set we have added a 0.7850". Intended for a specific application, to precisely locate the fastener holes when installing Brownline cargo/seat track extrusions. The Internal Diameter of the bore is 0.1285". This is to accommodate a standard #30 Drill.
We also manufacture a similar Cargo/Seat Track bushing with a 0.500 Internal bore to accept our standard Slip Fit Drill Bushings; including a drilled and tapped set screw hole in the side of the bushing. This set screw retains the Slip Fit bushing in the Cargo/Seat Track installation bushing.
Machined to the Same High Standard
Special Air Services-Canada supplies manufactured this set of Larger Diameter Drill Bushings to the same high standard as all our drill bushings .
Each bushing is:
- machined from O-1 Oil Hardening Tool Steel.
- Then heat treated and tempered to 58+ on the Rockwell C scale. This ensure adequate hardness to resist wear over years of use.
Each Tray is:
- machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- then, then anodized a red color to resist scratching and corrosion.
- engraved to show the bushing diameters adjacent to the respective hole location.
- lastly, rubber feed installed to improve stability and handling.