Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your access to and use of the Special Air Services-Canada Inc.(hereinafter referred to as SAS) Website, Store and Shopping Cart ( herein after referred to as Services) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Services.
- SAS reserves the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. As a result it is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for changes.
- If an SAS Service requires you to open an account you will be required to complete a process by providing certain information and to establish a username and password for use with that Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and also for all activities which take place under your account. You agree to immediately notify SAS of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will SAS be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express written permission of the account holder.
- SAS has the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services.
- Use of Services is at your own risk. Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, SAS will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Canada or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
- Services and its content (including without limitation the , text, graphics, drawings and all software and source codes connected with the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of SAS. All intellectual property associated with drawings, including all inventions, designs, and works embodied by the illustrated part or parts, and all other information in this document, are and shall be treated as the confidential information and property of Special Air Services-Canada Inc., and shall not be used or copied in whole or in part for any purpose without the express written permission of Special Air Services-Canada Inc.